I cant stop watching television, I'm rotting in front of the TV...watched FirstDaughter when I reached home, which was already 7-.- then I saw Joakim Gomez's close up! haha,it was like so...touching? :$ :P alright and now It's 10pm12am and I'm not done with my compo.. neither is my jianbao.. omgggeee I'm doomed.. and I'm still blogging... and it's 1012..! I still gotta wake up to watch France and Portugal..(i hope theres extra time then i can sleep more eheh,) France is so gonna ownnnnnnnn yall! They're sponsored by adidas, after all :P France, the Dream...yeah and I really need to sleep and dream now): chinese, please go burn in hell, NOW. >:[ I need to eat sour prunes...First, I'll cut sour prunes, into really small pieces.. Then I'll cook them, no wait, BOIL..:D Then, I'll be motivated to do chinese, haha aww come on...i'm not that mean to be referring to anyone, you know...ANYONE...;)